Thursday 30 June 2011

Kandyland

It was the Kandyland party at the Playboy Mansion and I wanted to share my favourite outfits with you!
Kandyland always has some bright and fun outfits and makeup, so I hope these pictures inspire your next night out!

Firstly I loved Claire Sinclair's outfit!


 The green corset looked so good with the light pink! You can get the apple green from badattitude.com!
Another outfit I liked was Anna's! I love pink, it's my favourite colour! And to match it with leopard and black! So fun! I also love her wavy hair!
I keep seeing this colour lip. A brighter pink. It looks good on everyone! You should try it out!
Keeping with the pink theme I really liked Lauren Waugh outfit:
(middle)
 I love the pink skirt. Again pink is a great colour to wear!
I also love how Lauren wears her hair. Its a smaller curl which can be achieved by a small curler. Taylor Swift curls her hair the same way. You just point your curler down and twist your hair away from your face and around the tong. I am doing my hair like this next weekend for a party so hopefully get some pics taken to show you. While Lauren is not a playmate yet, I have no doubts that she will have playmate status soon!


This is just a blog for some fun, to share what looks I like and what inspires me.


To Follow Claire on Twitter : www.twitter.com/Clairesinclair_
Lauren on Twitter: www.twitter.com/LaurenWaugh

Make sure if you are a fan of Girls Next Door past and present, you follow http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Girls-Next-Door-Past-Present/146101662079099
A fan page for all the playmates run by Jessica. She always has great photos and you can follow her on twitter here:
Most of the photos i used in this blog were from her facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment