Sunday 6 March 2011

My Playboy Blog

I believe certain girls associated with the Playboy name can make great role models and inspiration for the modern woman. I want to express a young woman's view on why I find certain women associated with the Playboy name such an inspiration.

Most importantly I have found most people are either 'for' Playboy or 'against' it. I want to celebrate the positives and share with fellow fans the way one person can influence another just by being themselves.

Through many Playboy ladies such as Claire Sinclair, Crystal Harris, Jayde Nicole (and many more) I have strived to be a more confident, assertive and healthy young woman. All which has been influenced by these Playboy women just being themselves.

I hope you enjoy my view of Playboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment